Posted Sep 29, 2020Housekeeping Room Attendant
The Reynolds Hotel in Lillooet, BC is looking for a housekeeping person.
Wages: $16.00 per hour.
Full time: 40 hours per week
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax, and polish floors
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- Make beds, change sheets and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies
- Stock linen closets and other supplies' areas
- Clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas.
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls, and ceilings.
- Report and store lost and found items
- Helping cleaning staff keeping in and around the hotel neat and clean.
- Some laundry duties.
Experience would be an asset but not necessary.
Extended health benefits after 3 months of employment.
Please send resume by fax to 604-846-6636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
« Back to Search