Posted Nov 24, 2022Bus Driver
Position Title: Bus Driver
Position: Part-time, Permanent
Reporting To: Education Manager and Social Development
Closing date: Until Filled
The Bus Driver, under the direction of the Education and Social Development, will be required to
drive the bus in a safe and efficient manner.
Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Xaxli’p policies,
standards, and procedures, and as directed by Social Development and Education.
Maintains confidentiality on all matters relating to the affairs of the Xaxli’p
Administration and students.
Driving Students home after tutoring.
Driving students on Education trips as scheduled.
Undertake pre-and post-trip inspections.
Weekly trips to town for community members.
Monthly trips to Kamloops.
Education or Training
• Pass vulnerable sector criminal record check
• Valid Class 4 License and Driver’s abstract
Personal Qualifications and other skills/knowledge:
• Preference is given to Xaxli’p members (must have the required qualifications for the position)
• Knowledge of the St’at’imc culture
• Good communication skills
• Willing to work evenings and some weekends
Xaxli’p Administration wishes to thank all that apply, however,
only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at Xaxli’p Administration
« Back to Search