Posted Nov 17, 2021Minute Taker
MINUTE TAKER FOR CHIEF AND COUNCIL
DEADLINE DATE: JANUARY 4TH, 2022
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Xaxlip policies, standards, and procedures, and as directed by
the Chief and Council and the Administrator.
• Knowledge in Indigenous Government would be an asset.
• Maintains confidentiality, drafts correspondence as directed by the Chief and Council and the Administrator.
• Records and distributes minutes of the Chief and Council meetings and Band General Meetings, Administrator’s meetings.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Chief and Council and Band Administrator.
• 2-4 years administrative experience,
• experience in the taking of minutes, preferable at the Board of Director level
Personal Qualifications and Other Skills and Knowledge
• Preference given to Xaxlip member (must have the required qualifications, as defined, for the position)
• Knowledge of the St’at’imc culture
• Experience in governance processes and working with governments
• Excellent computer technology skills, including hardware and software literacy, virtual technology
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Pass vulnerable sector criminal record check
• Valid License and reliable vehicle are a must
Xaxlip Administration wishes to thank all that apply, however, only those selected for
an interview will be contacted.
Submit a resume and cover letter to:
1433 Fountain Valley Road
P.O. Box 1330
« Back to Search