At WorkBC Lillooet, our job is to get you employed. WorkBC Lillooet provides free programs and services including employment counselling, skills training, disability services, funding options and the support you need to find a meaningful and rewarding job! Come in today and get started.
Resume & Cover Letter Assistance
Our professional staff will help you create a resume and cover letter that stands out and showcases the skills Employers are looking for. We'll keep your resume on file for Employers who contact us when they need to hire.
Job Search Support
Let our helpful, friendly employment specialists assist you with your job search, exploring your career options and develop a plan to get you on track. You can:
- Use our computers, high speed internet, phone, fax, copy and printing services for your job search
- Check out our Job Board and find employers and job opportunities in the community
- Explore our resource materials and learn how to improve your resume, prepare for interviews and find job leads
All job seekers are welcome, all services are free!
Case management provides individualized job search assistance and employment counselling services with an Employment Advisor to help you research your career goal. If you are unemployed or underemployed, you could receive:
- In-depth Career Counselling to find a rewarding career
- Individual 1 on 1 workshops for Resumes, Cover Letters, Interviews, and Self Marketing
- Financial supports for programs
- Short term orientation and certificate training
- Assistance identifying funding and long term skills training options
- If you have a disability and are unemployed or are at risk of losing your job, we provide specialized services to help you find suitable employment.